A tremendous thank you to, and round of applause for, our wonderful contributors.
- David Fugate – literary agent and founder of LaunchBooks
- Derek Sivers – author of Anything You Want
- Jenny Blake – author of Life After College
- Joanna Penn – author of Pentecost: An Arkane Thriller
- Michael Ellsberg – author of The Education of Millionaires
- Ryan Holiday – writer at RyanHoliday.net
- Sarah Kathleen Peck – writer at SarahKPeck.com
- Tucker Max – author of Hilarity Ensues
In Three Words is an ongoing series chronicling sharp insights from smart writers, publishing thought-leaders, media theorists and other “book people” about pressing questions of the day.
- 003: What is the future of books?
- 002: How do you tell a great story?
- 001: How do you gain meaningful attention for your book?
In Three Words publications are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Feel free to share the work anywhere, please just link back here.
Thanks Jared McDaniel, HelpScout and Steve Jobs for your inspirations!
Now it’s your turn. What are your three words? Share in the comments.