A tremendous thank you to, and round of applause for, our wonderful contributors.
- Evan Ratliff – founder/editor of Atavist; writer for Wired, The New Yorker
- Jane Litte – founder and writer of Dear Author
- Jodi Ettenberg – contributing editor to Long Reads; founder of Legal Nomads
- Kassia Krozser – founder and writer of Booksquare
- Kevin Smokler – journalist, speaker and author of Bookmark Now
- Sarah Wendell – co-founder and writer of Smart Bitches Trashy Books
- Tim Carmody – senior writer covering technology and media for Wired
In Three Words is an ongoing series chronicling sharp insights from smart writers, publishing thought-leaders, media theorists and other “book people” about pressing questions of the day.
- 005: What does a good book represent?
- 004: What does a good writer do best?
- 003: What is the future of books?
In Three Words publications are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Feel free to share the work anywhere, please just link back here.
Thanks Jerod Gibson for your inspirations!
Now it’s your turn. What are your three words? Share in the comments.