A big thank you to, and round of applause for, our awesome contributors, winners all.
- Aaron Goldfarb* – author of How to Fail: The Self-Hurt Guide
- Alex Miles Younger – founder and chief creative, Unozip
- Amber Rae – creator of #The100DayBook
- Colin Wright – author of My Exile Lifestyle
- Lauryn Ballesteros – VP of Partnerships, Squidoo
- Jon Winokur – editor of AdvicetoWriters
- Jonathan Fields – author of Uncertainty
- Joshua Millburn – author of Falling While Sitting Down
* We gave Aaron a pass on using a four-part hyphenated word as one word. We’re kind like that.
In Three Words publications are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Feel free to share the work anywhere, please just link back here.
Now it’s your turn. What are your three words? Share in the comments.