A tremendous thank you to, and round of applause for, our wonderful contributors.
- Joe Sterling – CNN Wire news editor
- Laura Hazard Owen – covers book publishing, paywalls and more for GigaOM
- Mallary Tenore – associate editor of Poynter.org covering media news
- Mathew Ingram – award-winning journalist; senior writer with GigaOM
- Philip Jones – deputy editor of The Bookseller; creator of FutureBook
- Porter Anderson – professional journalist and writer of Writing on the Ether
In Three Words is an ongoing series chronicling sharp insights from smart writers, publishing thought-leaders, media theorists and other “book people” about pressing questions of the day.
- 006: How is tech and media innovation changing the reading experience?
- 005: What does a good book represent?
- 004: What does a good writer do best?
In Three Words publications are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Feel free to share the work anywhere, please just link back here.
Now it’s your turn. What are your three words? Share in the comments.