This special edition of In Three Words was produced in partnership with Digital Book World, where it originally appeared.
A tremendous thank you to, and round of applause for, our wonderful contributors.
- Adam Salomone – associate publisher of The Harvard Common Press
- Andrea Fleck-Nisbet – executive director of Workman Publishing
- Anne Kostick – online/offline content consultant, strategist at Foxpath IND
- Barbara Galletly – former literary agent, student of info science for publishing
- Bob Mayer – NY Times best-selling author, founder of Cool Gus Publishing
- Carolyn McCray – Amazon Kindle best-selling author
- Dawn Bruno – Sr. international trade specialist at the U.S. Dept. of Commerce
- Elle Lothlorien – author, speaker, and indie publishing specialist
- Jean Kaplansky – digital solutions architect at Aptara
- Jeremy Greenfield – editorial director of Digital Book World
- Joshua Tallent – founder and CEO of eBook Architects
Recent In Three Words Editions:
In Three Words is an ongoing series chronicling sharp insights from smart writers, publishing thought-leaders, media theorists and other “book people” about pressing questions of the day.
- 005: What does a good book represent?
- 004: What does a good writer do best?
- 003: What is the future of books?
In Three Words publications are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Feel free to share the work anywhere, please just link back here.
Now it’s your turn. What are your three words? Share in the comments.