This is a special edition of In Three Words, produced entirely from the submissions of amazing readers. A tremendous thank you to everyone who shared an insight. While it was impossible to include every insight, each remark was cherished.
- Douglas Donegani – A world inside me.
- Graeme McNee – The human experience.
- Jackie – Escape from reality.
- The Literary Analyst – Art illuminating truth.
- Mindy Holahan – An emotional touchstone.
- Mitch Allen – Time well spent.
- Mom2hannahs – A soul exposed.
- Nick Thacker – A change catalyst.
- Paul Jun – Life making sense.
- Ritu Rao – Pleasure without guilt.
- Toni – A secret handshake.
In Three Words is an ongoing series chronicling sharp insights from smart writers, publishing thought-leaders, media theorists and other “book people” about pressing questions of the day.
- 004: What does a good writer do best?
- 003: What is the future of books?
- 002: How do you tell a great story?
In Three Words publications are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Feel free to share the work anywhere, please just link back here.
Thanks Jerod Gibson for your inspirations!
Now it’s your turn. What are your three words? Share in the comments.